Friday, December 5, 2008

Kids, are just too funny!

Here are some of the funny things that Morgan has said lately,. . .

Morgan: Lets go in the back yard.
Me: Why?
Morgan: Because it is so beautiful!

Yesterday we were sitting in the living room
Morgan: Mom are you pafetic (pathetic)?
Jared: No mom's not pathetic
Morgan: Yes she is pafetic, Mom is pafetic.
Thanks Morgan for the boost of confidence.

The other day Morgan had some friends over, she turns to her friend and says "My butt is so huge!"

I said to Morgan, "Lets go play in your room" to which so replies "Not you mom, just the kids"

Morgan is constantly saying and doing things to make me laugh. The other day I had a friend and her little boy over. The kids were outside playing, while me and Heather were in the house visiting. We could see the kids through the glass door. First Morgan grabs David by the feet, so he's practically hanging upside down, rips of his socks, drops him down, and throws the socks inside. What would we do without Morgan to protect Davids sock from getting wet? Then a little while later Morgan all the sudden comes running in the house Stark Naked! I sat there a slightly shocked, not knowing what to say, all I could do was laugh.

2 comments:

Ruth and Steve said...

What a cute post!?! I am baby hungry now. (Don't tell Steve) :)

Heather and Scott said...

Kids sure are funny, that is for sure!

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.