Friday, February 27, 2009

The Joys of Pregnancy

I am now at that point in my pregnancy when nothing fits. Every morning I stand in front of my closet and stare at all my clothes hoping that something has changed and I will find something that fits me. Every day I am disappointed and end up wearing one of two sweatshirts.

I am a lot smaller starting off this pregnancy then with either of the others, which is nice except that now my maternity clothes from the last two don't fit either (not even in the bust). I hate spending so much on clothes that I'm only going to wear for just a few months. So if anyone has some small maternity clothes that they are wanting to get rid of, I would be happy to take them off your hands, or if anyone knows a good place to get cheap maternity clothes that would be great as well.

Just for the record that is not a picture of me.

3 comments:

Page Posse said...

There is a place in enumclw called "oh baby" They have a grand sale every saturday or maybe it's the first of the month. I'm not sure when I guess. But I am sure they have great sales! ask Jubilyn she knows... Oh I heard you have a cute new window treatment! i want a blog about it! I hear it is thanks to your mom... I want a mom like that!

Miriam said...

mmmm your prego??? wow thats awesome!!! congrats! how far along are you?

Kristine Bunting said...

Hey! And you say I NEVER BLOG! We needs updates here! How is your pregnancy going!?

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.