Saturday, June 13, 2009

*T*R*O*U*B*L*E*

This little guy only looks all sweet and innocent.
Don't let that smile fool you, . . he is naughty. He recently discovered how to take off his diaper. When he has a poopy diaper, he takes it off. I have had to clean up poo off many a blankets, carpet, clothes etc... When I put him to bed I always have to check on him later to make sure he is still clothed which 90% of the time he is not.

The other day I had just the screen door shut and locked (I had no idea he could unlock it). I was cleaning the bathroom and had to go get something. I looked out the door to see David across the street in the neighbors driveway.

Our yard and deck are all fenced in, but David or course can unlatch the gate and get out. Every chance he gets he's unlatched it and is half way down the street before I even notice he's gone. I bought a paddle lock to go on the gate so I don't have to worry about him running away, . . . Wrong! He climbs over the gate (I have no idea how he does it, because there is no where to put his feet, the slats are vertical).

Today he climbed onto the counter and got into all the vitamins and opened a CHILD PROOF bottle and started eating them. Not to mention the locks on all the cupboards he just yanks on them until they break, or the child locks that go on the doorknob he just pulls them off.
This kids is unstoppable.

6 comments:

Heather and Scott said...

Why do kids have to take off their diapers and clothes. On Saturday I went into Alex's room and he was jumping on his bed butt naked. Why I ask?

Heather and Scott said...

Put David in a sleeper and pin the zipper shut.

Page Posse said...

I had to drive down to Jubilynn's to get my NAKED trike rider! now the whole neighborhood knows what a bad parent I am.... I feel for ya!

Miriam said...

bahahaha!!! Thats hilarious!!!! I seriously think this is soooo funny, just think of how the creativity will grow as he does, ok maybe don't.... ha :)

Ruth and Steve said...

So what you're saying is. . .you are raising the future David Copperfield?

Jill said...

I love this boy. I want to take him to the zoo and let him open all the gates and let the monkeys and lions out. How much fun would that be!!

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.