Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas

We had a very nice Christmas. The kids woke us up at 7:30 and we opened presents. Each of the kids got a Lego's Duplo set and a book, and they got a combined gift of a battery powered car. I stood in line Thanksgiving night for 2 hours to get the car, and it ended up being a dud. We would charge the battery all night and it would last until the end of the driveway. We took the car back and we couldn't even exchange it because it was just a black Friday special, the don't even carry them. Jared got an xbox 360 with a kinect, and I got a nice camera (which obviously I didn't use to take the not so great pictures) and a kindle fire. We spent the morning playing with our new toys, in the afternoon we went to my parents and spent time with my family. It was a wonderful Christmas with no snow (hallelujah).




As for our NYE, Jared took the kids up to his parents house in Idaho, and I was home stuck in bed with tonsillitis. On the bright side I read the first two books in the Hunger Games series.

No comments:

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.