Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Six years ago today, my life changed, and would never be the same. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She has changed my life in every way possible. She has given my life meaning. She has been the reason for so many smiles and so many tears. She has been the reason for so many soft spoken works of love and loudly spoken words of frustration. She has been the source of many hugs and kisses and also the source of many a stinky diapers and big messes. I wouldn't have it any other way. She is so sweet, loving a kind. She has made me a better person. Happy Birthday to my first born, my baby girl Morgan.Here are 6 facts about Morgan


1. She is a super good reader. She is reading on a 1st/2nd grade reading level.


2. She is like her mother in that she always want to be gone (not at home) doing things.


3. She is very social, she is a leader among her friends.


4. She has a very shy streak in her.


5. Morgan loves playing with friends, playing games on the computer, coloring, and playing with her Polly pockets.


6. Morgan is a very smart girl, and catches on to new things very quickly.

No comments:

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.