Saturday, September 27, 2008

8 things about me

8 things I'm passionate about
  • My family (immediate and extended)
  • The gospel
  • running
  • Dessert
  • Friends
  • Having a clean house
  • Clean clothes
  • Jared

8 words or phrases I say often

  • NO!
  • Here's the thing
  • Don't hit David
  • I love you
  • RIGHT NOW!
  • What if. . .
  • Whatever
  • Honey I NEED. . . .

8 Things I want to do before I die

  • Raise my children
  • Be a grandma
  • Serve a mission (with Jared)
  • Travel
  • Do something amazing
  • Be a personal trainer
  • Run a marathon
  • Be a better wife and Mother

8 Things I've learned from my past

  • The importance of family
  • How truly wonderful the Atonement is
  • Happiness is a decision
  • Pregnancies are miserable but WORTH IT!
  • High school is SO overrated
  • Its okay to dream BIG
  • It doesn't matter what mistakes you made, what matters is who you are because of them
  • Life is what we make it
8 Places I would LOVE to visit
  • New York City
  • Hawaii
  • Bahamas
  • England
  • Egypt
  • Mexico
  • California
  • Anywhere Warm
8 Things I currently need or want
  • A new house
  • Food storage
  • My kids to stop fighting
  • A million dollars
  • To go on a cruise
  • To be able to run a half marathon in Nov.
  • To paint Morgans room
  • All of Jared's projects that he's started FINISHED!
8 people I tag
  • Heather Gibby
  • Heather Page
  • Kristin Pease
  • Sharese Beck
  • Julie Stoker
  • Miriam Jenson
  • Katie Staub
  • Susie Vantusenbrook

No comments:

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.