Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Kayla!

This was posted by my sister Heather!

This is my sister Kayla. Today is her Birthday so I wanted to wish her a Happy day! 

I know a lot of younger siblings who look up to their older siblings, but this is not the case in my family. I look up to my little sister Kayla.

I have always wanted to be like my baby sister Kayla! She is a good example to me.

I always wished I could get my hair to look as cute as hers

and to get my wardrobe as styling as hers.

not to mention she is just a sweet, smart person.

Kayla I just wanted to tell you thank you for being my sister and I am sorry for everything I have put you through being your older sister.

I just want you to know I love you!

Happy Birthday Sis!


3 comments:

Reese said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

*Danette said...

Hope you had a great day Kayla!

Halvorsen Family said...

Hi Kayla! Sorry I missed your birthday. It sounds like you had a great day and certainly looks like you have a sister who thinks the world of you! How blessed you are. What better gift than that of good friends and family. Have a great day!

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.