Friday, April 3, 2009

Utah Trip

Okay I'm going to try and condense this trip as much as possible, because I have so much to blog about and so little time to do it.

While we were in Utah, the weather was BEAUTIFUL. For almost 2 weeks it was in the upper 60's. We spent a lot of time playing at different parks, playing in the sandbox, and going for walks.

My sister and her family were in the middle of moving, so they were staying at my parent's house for a week while we were there. The kids got a lot of cousin time.


We even got to go to a couple museums. There was this really AWESOME one in Ogden called the "Tree House Museum" I remember going there as a kids, but it was nothing like it is now. We were there for 4 hours and still didn't do/see all of it.

And we got to meet the President of the United States. He even let the kids sit at his desk, while he stood there and smiled!
We had a BBQ and an Easter Egg hunt to end the week.

Then I left the kids and headed for California, . . . . . .

1 comment:

Lydja said...

I didn't know they moved the "Tree house." I used to go there too but I though it died when the mall was torn down. Yay, it lives. Sounds like a fun trip!

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.