Monday, June 11, 2012

Jacob turned 1

 I never posted about Jacobs birth, so I figured I should at least post about his first birthday (even if it is 2 1/2 months late). On March 21 my baby turned 1. We had a Birthday party for him with my family and my grandma. It was so funny when we put the cake in front of him, all the little kids were surrounding him, he didn't want to touch he. He was overwhelmed by the audience. But as soon as we all looked away, he shoveled that cake in his face as fast as he could.






My little Jakey is the sweetest baby around. He is so Happy and SO Loud! He has a lot of siblings to keep up with, he can out scream any of them (except maybe Sierra).
Jacob loves anything electronic, weather its a phone, remote, computer, camera TV etc... The kids have play laptops and he could play on it for hours.
Jacob just started walked about 2 weeks ago at 14 months, he has gotten so good so fast, but I am so glad he took his time to start walking.
 He is a busy body just like David, But he isn't as fearless as David was/is which I am very grateful for.
Right now he weighs about 23 lbs. He is a chuck and I love every single roll!!

No comments:

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.